Energy Global Service organizes numerous trainings in various fields
What are our trainings?
Some trainings examples
More questions? Contact us!
If you would like more information about our trainings, contact us!
Apply for our trainings
Apply for a job in our training at Energy Global Services !
Scope of work : To manage all the AM Repair and Overhaul shop’s technical aspects and Method Engineering aspects i.e process, documentation, design and fabrication. The shops comprise of Valves & PSV, Machining, Fabrication, Rotating and, Mechanical seal shops.
Requirements for references, experiences (qualification/ technical skills/ experience):
- An engineering diploma or minimum 10 years methods engineering (Manifacturing & Maintenance Repair & Overhaul – MRO) experience in a similar environment or advenced
- 15 to 20 years pf experience of method engineering of industrial process in manifacture, repair and overhaul facilities
- Experienced in materials machinability and Thermal Special processes
- Extensive industrial part maintenance experience along with sound machining, fabricating & assembly practices knowledge
- Strong familiarity with industrial assets and maintenance best practices in equipment repair and overhaul facilities & equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, French and Malagasy is an advantage
- Excellent technical planning and troubleshooting skills
- Sound work ethics
- Influential, decisiveness
Period of rotation : 8/4
5 years of experiences minimum